Monday, June 14, 2010

Things are Growing!

Things are growing in the garden! I seriously need to document the progress of the yard. It is such a shame that we are trying to sell this house. I love it here. My babies were born here, yet I need more room for boys to run and play without me having an anxiety attack. The boys can't even ride tricycles due to the slight slant towards the street. I just don't have the energy to take them somewhere else. Hopefully the house will sell after being on the market 10months. yeah. TEN months. Its a perfect timing thing, but still, two boys and the constant state of "oh my lord, please don't let anyone come to the house while I grocery shop" is getting. quite. old. Im tired and need someone to take this beautiful place full of great memories off. my. hands!

No comments: