Monday, September 08, 2008

Collider

I found this article on the Super Collider really interesting. I've been loosely following the project as things came up in mainstream media. I find peoples reactions very wild, too. I don't understand why people get so threatened by the possibility of discovering God's technique. I haven't been in a science classroom in quite a while so I don't even know what the latest theories are on Big Bang, etc. But I honestly believe that God wouldn't give us revelation if He didn't want us to know something. The big question is how we use that knowledge. We will always have a choice to use new found knowledge for progress or destruction.

Anyhow, I'm really excited to see what happens. Hopefully nothing out of a horror movie and hopefully not as big of a bummer as Hubble first was!

No comments: