Saturday, February 25, 2006

Bleeding Hearts


I've just been surfing around and found some links to some old friends of mine...Looking back has made my heart hurt and now I am faced with the realization that I don't really know any of these people anymore. Who have they become? Its been a good 14 years or so... You try to imagine what it would be like if you had taken a different road and all it does is make you weepy and wish you could write poetry... I realize that its not a possibility and thankfully the thought that "im a totally different person now and so are they" comes to mind and I realize that we might not ever have become friends if in different cirumstances. That brings relief. I wish them all well. May God bless them in their lives and with their loved ones and God save me from my arrogance.

No comments: